Monday, 30 November 2009

New Issue of HYPE is OUT!


Yo Fam, the new issue of HYPE has finally hit stores! Check out JR on the cover in a David Tlale ensemble - taking fashion to the next level and living in a colourFULL world!

Check out this exclusive question that doesn't appear in the magazine:

HYPE: What is your long term goal?
JR: I don’t wanna do music forever. My ultimate goal is to stay in the entertainment industry though. This is where I think I can do a lot and contribute my time and effort. I just wanna be successful.

"I want to finish my degree in Communication. I had to choose between music and studies before I released the debut. I made a promise to my mother to finish it so that’s what I’m gonna do. "

We'll bring you more exclusive from this rapper and more. Keep it locked to mobi!