Monday, 23 February 2009

Last part of exclusive with Linz


After Rattex walked out of Dice Life Records, we asked his former manager Linz, if they still keep in touch him...

LINZ: "I had no problems with him not being happy with the material, but I had a problem with him telling me that the last minute, he could have told me sooner.

So I was f*cked up inside, because he left me with material that I was never going to be able to use. The 2 years that I invested, went down the drain. He didn’t start from scratch with “D”.

He used lyrics that he wrote during our time, I felt cheated. That’s the part that hurts me the most when I revert back. Yeah, we bump into each other from time to time but that’s that. We are not in touch."

Read more on Linz in the April issue of HYPE.