
Peep the last part of the exclusive interview with Maraza. We caught up with him after he won the SA leg of the Emcee Africa competition on Channel O. He gets set to battle the best MCs from all across Africa at the end of July. Here he talks about his album plans...
HYPE: Finally when is your album dropping? Is it a solo or is it another Jus Dat album?
Maraza: It’s a solo effort and it’s gonna be called “20” based on the fact that I won R20K last year on Jam Alley Versus and I just turned 20 this June. It will also have 20 tracks .
'I have my own company now, MUSE ENTERTAINMENT, and we’re doing 24 hour work to ensure a super package. We are just waiting to finish a poll on the facebook group about who the people would like me to feature in one song on the album.
'Production is from Hipe, Malik, Blaze, K-masta, Small and a whole lot of other producers. Jus Dat is still very much alive though. But, for now, It’s MarazA’s time!'
We wish Maraza all the best. Bring home that tropohy son!