Wednesday, 24 June 2009

Interview with PH - Part 2


For those that missed out, here is part 2 of the exclusive with hot upcoming producer PH on his new project entitled 'The PH Project':

HYPE: How are you planning on distributing the mixtape?

Ph: I’m distributing the mixtape independently at the moment, via download links and postage. I’m still planning on expanding the way I get it out there though.

HYPE: Who are you currently working with?

Ph: I recently became the newest member of the super producer collective, Octave Couplet (Don Juan, Ross, Beijin, & AB Crazy). We are now working on my solo album, NEON 20.17, due early next year. I’ve completed 10 songs already, all produced by myself. So far I’ve only featured Sean Pages and Tamarsha (2009 best RNB SAMA Nominee) but I’ll be working with anybody that fits in with my sound!

HYPE: Who would you like to work with in future?

Ph: Tumi(T from the V), Thandiswa Mazwai, Bongz (Jozi), Mr Cheeks (Lost Boys), Mo Molemi, Lira and Dwele!

The Ph Project is available for free, and can be downloaded via The pH Project ApHili8s facebook group. Get it today!