Friday, 12 June 2009

Kanye releases a new album!


Hip hop icon Kanye West pleased a number of his fans earlier this week after announcing that he plans to release another rap album sometime in June this year.

The Grammy winning artist said that it was time for him to put out another rap project after dropping the Rnb based album 808’s And Heartbreaks in 2008. In a recent online video, Kanye reveals that he has already started work on the new album, which has not been titled yet, and boasted his ability to record without writing down any lyrics.

MTV quotes Kanye: “I haven’t written down lyrics in like six years, but as far as rapping goes though, uh, how do we word this? Jordan, Michael Jackson of it, that’s what I do. It’s time for me to bust another rap album… I kill that rap sh*t, that’s what I do. I’m working on stuff, lyrics right now and they’re awes-mazing, they’re basically untouchable and I’m about to take it to a whole ‘nother level and I would be scared if I was not me.”

Stay on HYPEmobi for more info on Kanye’s next rap album.